Case studies from 2012
All of the following case studies were written a while back but we think they are still worth looking at so have kept them available for you.
- Community Connections Mobile Store
- Leamington and Warwick Food Co-ops
- MCP Fruit 'n' Veg Together, Southend
- Wolverton Dairy Group
- Vegetable Pedallers / Sound Bites Derby
- York SCOOP - Student Food Co-op
The following documents (compiled by Somerset Community Food in 2012) focus in particular on food co-ops in Somerset and on governance issues.
- Bridies Yard Organic Food Co-op
- Froots Roots en Shoots
- Wellington Food Co-ops
- Windmill Hill Organic Project
Support our charity
Your donation will help us support communities to set up and run food coops and buying groups across the UK to improve access to healthy food.