Feel passionate about a sustainable and healthy food system that puts people, animals and planet at its heart?
There are lots of ways you can support the work that we do at Sustain.
1) Sign up to a newsletter
Subscribe to our email lists for the latest news from our campaigns.
2) Get active in your local area
- Volunteer at your nearest community garden.
- Eat better bread.
- Find your local food partnership or food poverty alliance.
- Engage your workplace, community or school to sign up to more sustainable healthy eating.
- Support the London network of urban food entrepreneurs.
- Have your parent voice heard on children’s food.
- Set up or join a food coop.
- Subscribe to London's foodie magazine The Jellied Eel.
- Make school meals more climate friendly.
- Find a job in the field of good food.
Boost our campaigns and effect real change with a one-off or monthly donation.
Sustain annual conference - 8 December
4) Fundraise for us
Do you have an idea to raise money through your friends, family, colleagues, classmates or local community?
5) Payroll giving
Ask your employer to donate to Sustain from your salary. Every £1 you donate costs you only 80p, or 60p if you are a higher rate tax payer.
“I am writing to thank you again for your financial support for the Food Poverty Alliance. Thanks to you we have now recruited a coordinator and can make the GM Food Poverty Action Plan a reality across Greater Manchester.”
Tom Skinner, Greater Manchester Poverty Action