Are you making the most of it?
The Campaign's vision is a future in which everyone has the chance to choose Real Bread.
Though we’re a charity campaign, rather than a trade organisation, in support of our vision there are things we do for small/micro businesses. They include:
- The Real Bread Loaf Mark scheme
- Knead to Know…more business handbook
- The Real Bread Map
- Real Bread Week Please make your plans for 17-25 February 2024 and add the details to…
- The Real Bread calendar of classes, events and other activities
- Real Bread For All affordable loaf scheme guide
- No Loaf Lost surplus reduction guide
- Notes on legislation
- Roots to Work: Sustain's good food jobs website
All but the first two of these are FREE to you.
We also organise occasional webinars and in-person events.
This is all on top of the indirect benefits of our continual work championing Real Bread and the people who make it, while challenging obstacles to your rise.
(By the way, you don't have to have any professional involvement in the rise of Real Bread to join us - in fact, the majority of our supporters don't.)
Published Thursday 30 November 2023
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.