We ask everyone who promotes their classes/courses on the Real Bread Map to offer a discount or other deal to Campaign supporters, though not all do. If an offer is mentioned in a listing, please contact the business in question for details.
If you run Real Bread classes / courses, please login to your record to create or update your Real Bread Map listing with details of your offer.
Campaign supporters can find discount codes, and other details of how to claim an offer, by logging in to this page.
The following are to be read in conjunction with the offer-specific terms and conditions in each listing above.
- Unless otherwise stated, these offers are available to current Real Bread Campaign supporters between 1 January and 31 December 2024.
- Unless otherwise stated, the offer is valid in the UK only.
- These offers are made by the companies named, rather than Sustain / the Campaign.
- A listing here doesn't indicate or imply an endorsement by Sustain / the Campaign.
- No offer listed here forms part of any contract made when joining the Campaign.
- Each offer is subject to availability and is not transferable.
- An offer cannot be used for an already discounted item or otherwise in conjunction with any other offer.
- The company / organisation making an offer reserves the right to withdraw it at any time without notice. No refund or compensation will be offered in the case of an offer being unavailable or discontinued.
Make us an offer
Do you run a business? Would you like to help our charity and Campaign supporters by offering a year-round deal or discount?
It can be on something for hobby or professional bakers or totally unrelated, available worldwide or limited to one or more countries/regions.
We promote supporter offers across the year in our supporters’ magazine True Loaf, and more widely via our website, enewsletter and social media accounts.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please email Campaign co-ordinator Chris Young.
While we're always happy to hear from people wanting to make offers to our supporters, we reserve the right to decline without giving a reason.