We ask everyone who promotes their classes/courses on the Real Bread Map to offer a discount or other deal to Campaign supporters, though not all do. Please contact the baking school in question for details of their offer.
If you run Real Bread classes and/or courses, please login to your record to create or update your Real Bread Map listing with details of your offer.
Campaign supporters can find discount codes (and any further details of how to claim the offers) by logging in to this page.
The following are to be read in conjunction with offer-specific terms and conditions above, such as details of minimum spend, or being single use codes, or only available to people who support the Campaign at level 2 and above.
- Unless otherwise stated, these offers are available to current Real Bread Campaign supporters between 1 January and 31 December 2023.
- These offers are made by the companies named, not the Campaign.
- A listing here isn't necessarily an endorsement by the Campaign
- No offer listed here forms part of any contract made when joining the Campaign
- All offers are subject to availability and are not transferable.
- An offer cannot be used for an already discounted item or otherwise in conjunction with any other offer
- The company/organisation making an offer reserves the right to withdraw it at any time without notice. No refund or compensation will be offered in the case of an offer being unavailable or discontinued.
Make us an offer
Do you run a business? Would you like to help our charity and Campaign supporters with a year-round deal or discount? It can be on something for professional or home bakers or totally unrelated, available worldwide or limited to one or more countries/regions.
We promote supporter offers across the year in our supporters’ magazine True Loaf, and more widely via our website, enewsletter and social media accounts.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please drop Campaign co-ordinator Chris Young a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we're always happy to hear from people wanting to make offers to our supporters, we reserve the right to decline without giving a reason.