Sustain / Real Bread Campaign / Archive / News archive
The Real Bread Campaign's FREE monthly e-newsletter.
To receive Breadcrumbs by email every month, and help our charity lead the rise of Real Bread, please JOIN TODAY!
Our charity really needs your support
If, however you'd prefer just to sign up to the Breadcrumbs mailing list for FREE without becoming a Campaign supporter, please click here
We promise not to spam you or give/sell your details to the white sliced industrial loaf fabricators, or anyone else for that matter!
You can also follow @realbread on Twitter and Facebook.
Let us help share your Real Bread news
Wherever you are in the world, for the chance of a mention in Breadcrumbs, True Loaf magazine or via our social media channels, please email to us your:
- Real Bread stories: A short line on your new bakery opening, collecting baking awards, demos and classes at festivals and other Real Bread shenanigans you've been up to that shows Real Bread is on the rise.
- Photos of people doing these things (rather than shots of baked loaves or people standing holding them, please)
- Classifieds: 30 word (max) outline of a Real Bread baker job vacancy; bakery or bakery equipment for sale. Preference given to ads from paid-up Campaign supporters. (Please include contact details and, for jobs, the full ad on your own website or Facebook page)
Send you email to: realbread at sustainweb.org
We will pick our favourites to publish.
You can also:
- Add details of your forthcoming events to our calendar
- Send us details of your baking school
- Make an offer or discount to Real Bread Campaign supporters
- Post: In our forum (Campaign supporters only), on our Facebook page, on Twitter using our hashtags #realbread, #realbreadweek, #sourdoughseptember
NB As this is an archive, some of the infomation and links given might no longer be current or correct.
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.