Win a FREE ad in The Jellied Eel magazine worth up to £300
London Food Link supporters have an opportunity to win an ad slot in the Autumn 2019 issue of The ‘Eel, the capital’s good food magazine.
The magazine reaches more than 30,000 readers who really care about how they spend their money on ethical, healthy and sustainable products.
- If you're not sure you're a paid up supporter email firstname.lastname@example.org to check
- Not a supporter? Read how and why to JOIN London Food Link today
Other Jellied Eel magazine advertising opportunities are available. For details, including rates for half or full pages (including back and inside front covers) or sponsoring an issue, please email us.
- The full rate for a quarter page advertisement is £300, with a 25% discount available on all advertisements to LFL supporters at Level 2 and above.
- One organisation/enterprise will be chosen from all completed entries received from current London Food Link supporters.
- Entrants who are not currently LFL supporters are invited to join but will simply be removed from the draw if they choose not to.
- The Jellied Eel only publishes advertisements that are in line with its policy and reserves the right to decline to publish any advertisement.
- Once notified, the chosen advertiser will need to supply print-ready artwork by 17 July 2019.
- If the advertiser is unable to supply print-ready artwork, they can provide content by 17 July 2019 (eg text, logo, high-resolution photo) and Sustain’s designer will design the ad for £150.
- Sustain, the charity that runs London Food Link and published The Jellied Eel, will keep entrants’ details on file and may contact them again in future.
Mayor of London pledges £35,000 to East Asian Community Kitchen
Pioneering London food business wins sustainability award
Calling all London Growers, Producers and Chefs: Get Connected
London invites you to wake up the organic way
Explore how to weather climate change at June's #FoodTalks