Enter the London Food Link festive giveaway
Exclusively for London Food Link supporters, this fantastic giveaway is full of festive cheer and delicious treats from our city's good food enterprises. Read on for how to enter!
Prizes this year include a gift voucher for an online cookery class from Made in Hackney, offering a fantastic way to learn new plant-based cookery skills from the comfort of home, a gorgeous food and farming book bundle from Chelsea Green Publishing, a party pack from Dalston's Soda including all of their delicious flavours, and much more!
The London Food Link network is for people who like to grow, cook, produce and enjoy good food in the city. As a supporter, you'll further Sustain's projects and campaigns in London and contribute to a healthy and sustainable food system for all.
Existing supporters will have recieved an email with info of how to enter. Not already a supporter? Join now to take part and enter before Monday 16 January.
Full list of prizes:
- 1 voucher for an online class (worth £25) and 1 voucher for a Wild Food Walk voucher (worth £40) from Made in Hackney
- A mixed party pack from Dalston's Soda which includes 24 cans of all their flavours, each made with real fruit
- A Bundle of 4 books from Chelsea Green Publishing, perfect for green fingers and including The Seed Detective and The Vertical Veg Guide to Container Gardening
- 1 copy of new book, Sustainable Kitchen, by Sadhbh Moore and Abi Aspen Glencross, a positive, practical handbook on how to shop, cook and eat in an ecologically sustainable way
- 3 copies of the beautiful Growing Through the Seasons 2023 wall calendar from organic seed supplier, Vital Seeds
A huge thank you to all of our contributors to this year's giveaway and to everyone in our network, we are so grateful for your support.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be picked at random.
- Not transferable or refundable and contents may vary.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are sent via email to London Food Link supporters and only one entry will be accepted per person.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date (Monday 9 January). If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Your responses and personal information will be kept private and held securely by Sustain. If you win a prize, we will share your contact details with partners so you can claim it.
Sign up for the latest good food and news stories from across the capital.
Charity donations to double in this year's Big Give Christmas Challenge
Calls for local authorities to do more to reduce food and farming emissions
Free Plant Futures workshops come to Southwark
London's edible gardens prepare to celebrate Urban Harvest
A London Food Link gathering of good food