Grow, produce, teach, peddle or simply enjoy good food and drink in the capital?
Join London Food Link to support our good food projects, promotion and campaigns in London. It costs less than £2 a month, and you also get our printed mag, discounted events and great foodie offers.
London Food Link is the voice for good food in the capital.
Our campaigns and initiatives work towards a healthy and sustainable food system for all, and join-the-dots between growers, makers, cooks, sellers, savers and enjoyers of good food across the capital.
Good food initiatives such as:
- Capital Growth: supporting local food growing spaces and urban food entrepreneurs
- Good Food for London: the annual league table of how YOUR money is spent by London boroughs on food
- Sustainable Fish City: Working to make London the world's first city committed to serving fish from sustainable sources
To say thanks, you will receive:
- Free or discounted tickets to our events
- Discounts on great food-related classes and food growing training
- Our magazine, The Jellied Eel, delivered to your doorstep
- Exclusive prize draws and competitions
You will also receive our fortnight news and stories.
In addition to the above, those involved in making the good stuff happen also get:
- Special invitations to food workshops and events
- Discounted magazine ad rates in The Jellied Eel
- Help sharing jobs, volunteering and other opportunities
- A chance to stock The Jellied Eel and appear in news and features
- Promotional opportunities, such as Urban Food Fortnight and the Urban Food Awards
See also: London Food Link changed my life!
We want EVERYONE to join us, so joining starts at £22.50 a year, that's less than £2 a month!
- Level 1: £22.50 is the discounted automatic subscription rate. This is for individuals and small, community projects.
- Level 2-4: If you are part of an enterprise or organisation, we encourage you to support us at a higher level, relevant to your size.
|Supporter level||Discounted rate*|
- *To take advantage of the discount, you simply need to set up annual subscription payments online via PayPal
- If you make credit/debit card or cheque payments each year, the full rates are £25, £50, £75 and £110, respectively.
- If you join the Real Bread Campaign at the same time, we’ll give you 25% off the usual rate for our sibling network.
If you know or think your LFL support has lapsed, enter the email address you used to join us here and follow the instructions.