Join and support London Food Link, the network for community food enterprises and projects that are working to empower communities to access good food.
Anyone can join London Food Link as a member and joining the network is completely free! If you can contribute to the costs of this work, we warmly encourage you to make a donation so we can continue to keep this offer and our events low-cost or free, and ensure the sector thrives.
Just want to join the email list?
Join as a friend to get updates on our work with community-based food enterprises, good food policy, campaigns and our work in the capital.
What is LFL and who is it for?
London Food Link is the network for community food enterprises and projects that empower communities to access good food as well as other organisations supporting good food for all in the capital. We provide resources, advocacy, and networking opportunities to support community food enterprises in London.
All members can access:
- Monthly updates on the community enterprise sector, events, blogs, information about funding
- Promotion of your news and successes and opportunities to be features
- Online resources e.g. toolkits, case studies.
- Access to an email network
- Targeted networking
- Advocacy and representation e.g. to councils, Boroughs food group etc.
In the future we are also hoping to:
- Support supply chains and help groups join up purchasing power.
- Create mentoring, mutual support opportunities and identify other areas where we can build capacity e.g access to volunteers.
London Food Link: London Food Link brings together community food enterprises and projects that are working to make good food accessible to everyone in London to help create a healthy, sustainable and ethical food system for all.
Support our work
Your donation will help support community food initiatives and enterprises to thrive as part of a more sustainable food system.