Why join us?
Grow, produce, teach, peddle or simply enjoy good food and drink in the capital? Join London Food Link to support our good food projects, promotion and campaigns in London.
It costs less than £2 a month, and you also get our printed mag, discounted events and great foodie offers.
What is LFL and who is it for?
London Food Link is the voice for good food in the capital. Our campaigns and initiatives work towards a healthy and sustainable food system for all, and include initiatives such as:
- Capital Growth: supporting local food growing spaces and urban food entrepreneurs
- Good Food for London: the annual league table of how YOUR money is spent by London boroughs on food
- Sustainable Fish City: Working to make London the world's first city committed to serving fish from sustainable sources
Benefits for food lovers
- Free or discounted tickets to our events
- Discounts on great food-related classes and food growing training
- Our magazine, The Jellied Eel, delivered to your doorstep
- Exclusive prize draws and competitions
Benefits for food businesses
- Opportunities to feature in our magazine and website
- Promotion through Urban Food Fortnight and the Urban Food Awards
- Special invitations to food workshops and events
- A chance to stock and discounted ad rates in The Jellied Eel
Co-founder of Grub Club