Have your say on London’s food future
The Mayor of London’s Food Strategy is looking for feedback and there are only a few days left tohave your say on the priorities and projects surrounding good food in the capital.
The Mayor London’s draft Food Strategy for the next decade is a big deal – it sets out some bold ambitions that we’re keen to support – and covers issues like:
- Tackling childhood obesity with a possible ban of junk food ads
- Encouraging more sustainable food growing in London
- Increasing the number of free water fountains
- Tackle household food insecurity so all Londoners can eat well
- Reduce food waste in London
If you care about any of these issues, it’s time to make your voice heard. Visit our London Food Link webpage to read our response and support our recommendations.
You’ll need to be quick, the deadline is fast approaching – all feedback has to be in by 5 July – or you’ll miss your chance to help influence what happens to London.
London’s hangover-free festival is back
Get Connected: Calling all London growers, producers and chefs
Win a FREE ad in The Jellied Eel magazine worth up to £300!
Around Town: June 2018
£50,000 up for grabs by new London-based community projects