Win a FREE ad in The Jellied Eel magazine worth up to £300!
London Food Link supporters have an opportunity to win an ad slot in the Spring 2019 issue of The ‘Eel, the capital’s good food magazine.
The magazine reaches more than 30,000 readers who really care about how they spend their money on food and more.
To enter the draw for a free, quarter page advertisement in the next issue, paid-up London Food Link supporters simply need to enter their details via this form by noon on Tuesday 5 March 2019.
- If you're not sure you're a paid up supporter email firstname.lastname@example.org to check
- Not a supporter? Read how and why to JOIN London Food Link today
Other Jellied Eel magazine advertising opportunities are available. For details, including rates for half or full pages (including back and inside front covers) or sponsoring an issue, please email us.
- The full rate for a quarter page advertisement is £300, with a 25% discount available on all advertisements to LFL supporters at Level 2 and above.
- One organisation/enterprise will be chosen from all completed entries received from current London Food Link supporters.
- Entrants who are not currently LFL supporters are invited to join but will simply be removed from the draw if they choose not to.
- The Jellied Eel only publishes advertisements that are in line with its policy and reserves the right to decline to publish any advertisement.
- Once notified, the chosen advertiser will need to supply print-ready artwork by 8 March 2019.
- If the advertiser is unable to supply print-ready artwork, they can provide content by 8 March 2019 (eg text, logo, high-resolution photo) and Sustain’s designer will design the ad for £150.
- Sustain, the charity that runs London Food Link and published The Jellied Eel, will keep entrants’ details on file and may contact them again in future.
A London Food Link gathering of good food
Join us at the London Food Link Gathering!
Let's cook! New Jellied Eel mag available in stockists now
Go Herbal in 2022
Festive giveaway launches for London Food Link Supporters