Join London Food Link, or sign someone else up as a gift, before 11 January 2018 and you’ll be entered into the draw.
From as little as £22.50 a year (less than £2 a month) you will be supporting our work towards creating a better food London.
In return, as an LFL supporter you’ll get a load of great benefits, which include:
- Discounts on great food-related classes
- Free or discounted tickets to LFL events
- Invitations to food enterprise events
- Discounted magazine advertising
- Our magazine, The Jellied Eel, delivered to your doorstep
- Exclusive prize draws and competitions
The prize is a voucher to spend towards a class or course at the award-winning Cookery School at Little Portland Street, the only London cookery school to hold the maximum 3 stars for sustainability from the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
- The draw is open to new LFL supporters who join between 1 December 2017 and 11 January 2018
- The voucher is valid for use until 30 June 2018
- Terms and conditions apply
Tell Boris no #ChildHealthUTurn
Take our online action
Published 21 Dec 2017
London Food Link: This is the umbrella for all of Sustain's initiatives in London. Our work includes helping to influence local government policy, hands-on food growing training, running sessions for public sector caterers, creating guidance for independent eateries and food producers, public awareness campaigns, and joining the dots between people around specific food issues. The LFL supporter network is open to everyone who grows, produces, teaches, peddles, promotes and simply enjoys good food in the capital.
Latest related news
New Sustain report shows London councils are serving up good food as part of pandemic recovery
1 Mar 2022