The last ‘Eel of 2018 out now
This cyber malarkey’s all well and good but to sate your appetite for good ol’ dead tree technology, the September-December issue of The Jellied Eel magazine is out now!
London Food Link has been cooking up the capital’s magazine for good food since 2002. In the latest helping, you can enjoy:
- Your pull-out guide to Urban Food Fortnight feasts and frolics
- Tom Hunt our resident chef’s guide to pickling
- The launch of the St. JOHN Pass it On food business support scheme
- Elysia catering founder Sophie Andre is the star of our latest Roots To Work
- A sniff around some good food stuff on an Oxford minibreak
- Visits to ten of London’s best food gardens to celebrate a decade of Capital Growth
- Food businesses cooking up circular economics
- Farmers Who Feed London: Bradfields Farm Dairy
- The Good Food Review of The Spread Eagle
To say thank you to London Food Link supporters for helping us produce and print the magazine, we post each issue straight to your door.
This is just one of the benefits of joining the network – join us today!
Otherwise, you can grab a copy (while limited stocks last) from more than 100 of our lovely friends around town.
Cook for the climate week
The benefits of community food gardens celebrated in new film
New online cookery school for teens launches
New Jellied Eel Farming Edition out now
Help launch a refugee-led café in Lewisham