Find London’s best markets
Whether it’s fresh fruit and veg straight from a farmer, small-batch artisan products, or the latest hipster vegan burger, London’s thriving markets offer it all. Now you can discover them on a new interactive map, and read on for our top picks.
The map has been developed by the Mayor of London, following his commitment to support our markets to ensure they can continue to provide jobs, good food and great things to do in your spare time!
Here are five London Food Link supporters to get you going:
- Borough Market: London’s oldest food market needs no intro but always worth a visit.
- Crystal Palace Farmers’ Market: alongside your food essentials of veg, eggs and chees, you’ll also get a chance to buy more unusual local produce including raw milk, ferments and hyper local veg from their patchwork farm.
- Growing Communities: At the UK's first and only 100% organic farmers' market, you’ll find lovely veg from Kent, Essex and Cambridgeshire, seasonal fruit and exotic mushrooms, as well as homemade cakes, Turkish pancakes, creole fritters and more…
- Duck Pond Market: There’s a festival vibe at the market down in Richmond, where speciality, local and ethical food comes with music and a beautiful setting.
- London Farmers’ Markets: From Walthamstow to Wimbledon, take your pick from over 200 farmers and food producers at 20 weekly markets.
Don’t dine on no swine?
A bevvy of brilliant beanos for beer lovers
10 super UFF supper clubs
Top family events this Urban Food Fortnight
Win tickets to amazing Urban Food Fortnight events