The first issue of the Real Bread Campaign magazine for 2022
Features in this issue include:
- Zakiya Andrews and Nzinga Foster-Brown, the sister duo behind Blackbirds’ Micro Bakery in Birmingham
- A profile of Campaign ambassador Peter Doughty Cook
- Crumbs Brewery owner Morgan Arnell on helping to highlight the issue of food surplus and saving thousands of loaves along the way
- Farmer and ANUNA bakery owner Andrew Neagle reflecting on local grain trials in west Wales
- The Bakery of Slow Ideas, Leo Kay's participatory social art practice and nomadic community bakery
The issue also has a Real Bread Buddies Day poster on the back cover.
Not a Campaign supporter?
Please JOIN US today to help our charity continue our bready work.
Our magazine, shout!
We want to help YOU be heard!
This is our open invitation to our supporters - and other people involved in the rise of Real Bread from seed to sandwich - around the world:
We want to help you to tell your stories, share your knowledge and air your views through True Loaf, our website and social media accounts.
Demand Government buys high-quality food for our schools and hospitals
Take our online action
Published 5 Jan 2022
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.