Go Herbal in 2022
London Food Link supporters can claim their free place on an exclusive Hackney Herbal online talk and demo, as part of our seasonal giveaway.
The talk and demonstration - Herbs for Seasonal Health - led by Nat Mady, will take place online Thursday 17 Ferbuary providing attendees an overview of a variety of herbs, focusing on teas with immune health benefits as well as well needed winter remedies.
Not a supporter? Join by 7 February for a chance to attend the workship and claim your free gift.
Hackney Herbal is an east-London based social enterprise, that run herb-related activities in Hackney promoting mental health and wellbeing within the local community.
This offer is one of many run throughout the year for our supporters. Recent giveaways included a class with plant-based cookery school Made in Hackney, Hen Corner, a Chelsea Green Book Bundle and more.
Book your place
London Food Link supporters will receive an email with details of how to register for the works or can email us for the link.
Previous prizes for supporters include :
- Cooking Classes with Made in Hackney In-Person and Online (worth £20-125!)
- Your choice of course with Hen Corner (excluding micro-bakery, redeem by 31.12.22)
- A Bundle of 5 Foodie Books from Chelsea Green Publishing, such as Fermentation Journeys by Sandor Katz
- Full Range of Alara Cereals' 5 Net Zero Carbon Cereals with carbon-offset delivery
- Hackney Herbal's 'Enjoying Wild Herb' Pamphlet
- VegBox from Sutton Community Farm (up to £24.25, within their South London delivery area)
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be picked at random.
- Not transferable or refundable and contents of hampers may vary.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are sent via email to London Food Link supporters and only one entry will be accepted per person.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Let's cook! New Jellied Eel mag available in stockists now
Festive giveaway launches for London Food Link Supporters
Mayor of London launches Food Bus
Christmas Challenge launches to double charitable donations
Producer of Organic Cereals, Alara, wins Sustainable Initiative of the Year Award