The latest edition of the Real Bread Campaign supporters’ magazine is out now.
Issue 42 for January to March includes:
- Together We Rise: Celebrating amazing bakeries and Real Bread social/community projects and enterprises in Real Bread Week
- A way of life: Richard Scroggs of The Old Post Office Bakery in Clapham gives a glimpse of his day
- They score, they shoot: Muna Reyal harvests top tips from some of Instagram’s star dough slashers
- We knead to talk: Malcolm Heaven writes about therapeutic baking in Leicestershire
- Forging ahead: Martha Brown of Forge Bakehouse in Sheffield tells her story so far
- We Are Real Bread: A selection of Mark Cornwell’s photographs for our ongoing #WeAreRealBread initiative
A copy of the magazine has been posted to all Campaign supporters in the UK.
They (and all of our other supporters around the globe) can login to download a PDF of it (and all back issues) from the Campaign website.
Want it but not currently a Real Bread Campaign supporter? Read more about why and how to JOIN TODAY!
Published 7 Jan 2020
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.