Issue 44 of the Real Bread Campaign supporters’ magazine is out now.
True Loaf’s final outing for 2020 includes:
- Our work on diversity, equality and inclusion
- Mahala Le May on the people weaving local grain-flour-bread webs around Britain
- How bread making helps One Mile Bakery Exeter microbaker Boudicca Leonard tackle anxiety and depression;
- Fran Bernhardt chatting to Little Bread Pedlar head baker Cindy Zurias about abolishing the night shift; How lockdown spurred Jeremy Miles to turn his baking hobby into a business;
- Dave Foster's e-bike-powered microbakery and catering delivery
…and a small selection from this year's sourdough selfie album.
Not a Campaign supporter?
Read how you can help our charity continue this work, and what you can get in return.
Write for us
We have opportunities for you to tell stories of the people behind the rise of Real Bread.
Tell Boris no #ChildHealthUTurn
Take our online action
Published 5 Oct 2020
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.