LFL Winter Warmer first speakers confirmed - book now!
London Food Link has announced the first guests giving short talks at its networking evening get together at Hiver Beers on Thursday 22 November.
- Sophie Andre, founder of Elysia, the artisan-food-rescuing caterers, who’ll also be providing delicious nibbles for the evening
- Philli Denning, founder of Naked Larder, the minimal packaging box(less) scheme in south east London
- Maddie Guerlain, author of LFL’s annual Good Food For London report, and showrunner of Sustain’s Roots To Work job and volunteering site
- Louisa Mansfield, who runs Bankside Open Spaces Trust’s Future Gardeners training and work experience scheme
- One of the busy bees from Hiver Beers, our hosts for the evening.
…all chaired by LFL chair Stephanie Wood, founder and CEO of School Food Matters, on a mission to improve school food and food education
More to be added.
Training available to set-up your own fruit & veg stall
Feeding the city support for new good food businesses
Green Belt farming supported by The London Assembly
Single Estate in EN2? London’s First Sparkling Brut
LFL Winter Warmer wrapped up