LFL Winter Warmer first speakers confirmed - book now!
London Food Link has announced the first guests giving short talks at its networking evening get together at Hiver Beers on Thursday 22 November.
- Sophie Andre, founder of Elysia, the artisan-food-rescuing caterers, who’ll also be providing delicious nibbles for the evening
- Philli Denning, founder of Naked Larder, the minimal packaging box(less) scheme in south east London
- Maddie Guerlain, author of LFL’s annual Good Food For London report, and showrunner of Sustain’s Roots To Work job and volunteering site
- Louisa Mansfield, who runs Bankside Open Spaces Trust’s Future Gardeners training and work experience scheme
- One of the busy bees from Hiver Beers, our hosts for the evening.
…all chaired by LFL chair Stephanie Wood, founder and CEO of School Food Matters, on a mission to improve school food and food education
More to be added.
Go Herbal in 2022
Festive giveaway launches for London Food Link Supporters
Mayor of London launches Food Bus
Christmas Challenge launches to double charitable donations
Producer of Organic Cereals, Alara, wins Sustainable Initiative of the Year Award