LFL Winter Warmer first speakers confirmed - book now!
London Food Link has announced the first guests giving short talks at its networking evening get together at Hiver Beers on Thursday 22 November.
- Sophie Andre, founder of Elysia, the artisan-food-rescuing caterers, who’ll also be providing delicious nibbles for the evening
- Philli Denning, founder of Naked Larder, the minimal packaging box(less) scheme in south east London
- Maddie Guerlain, author of LFL’s annual Good Food For London report, and showrunner of Sustain’s Roots To Work job and volunteering site
- Louisa Mansfield, who runs Bankside Open Spaces Trust’s Future Gardeners training and work experience scheme
- One of the busy bees from Hiver Beers, our hosts for the evening.
…all chaired by LFL chair Stephanie Wood, founder and CEO of School Food Matters, on a mission to improve school food and food education
More to be added.
Fairtrade hot chocolate salon opens in London
Win a FREE ad in The Jellied Eel magazine worth up to £300!
TFL’s junk food ad ban begins
2019 Foodism 100 Winners Announced!
Londoners lead pledge to go fizz-free for February