Let's cook! New Jellied Eel mag available in stockists now
The latest Jellied Eel print mag is now available at good food eateries, cookery schools and shops across the city! We've been cooking up something pretty special for this issue. Read on for a sneak preview.
Our newist issue, edited by Sustain's Hannah Crump, is bursting full of good news stories from London's food scene, all geared towards getting you cooking!
The mag gives a glimpse of what life is like as a woman cheffing for people and planet, including cover star Sareta Puri, Abi Glencross and Chantelle Nicholson.
Plus there's a fab recipe from 'Eel regular Chef Tom Hunt, a dive into fermentation with guru Sandor Katz and a load of appreciation for London's farmers and the people growing community resilience at our precious community gardens.
And there's more! As well as the above, included in this issue is:
- An Around Town to help you get cooking
- Sareta's journey to becoming a plant-based chef
- A dive into the growth of Sitopia Farm
- A Good Food Review of Warehouse, the rainforest-like urban oasis in Covent Garden
- How Chefs in Schools are putting food at the heart of the school day
- Tips for how our food choices can help to save our planet
- Growers' corner and planting jobs for spring
- A trip to Cardiff and the best food spots the city has to offer
- How to be a local baker from Real Bread campaign
WANT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON A COPY?
As a thanks to London Food Link supporters for helping us produce and print the magazine, we post each issue straight to your door.
Otherwise, grab a copy (while limited stocks last) from one of our friends across the city including Planet Organic, Better Food Traders, Naked Larder, Made in Hackney and many more.
Thank you to all of our brilliant writers, photographer Elainea Emmott for the incredible shots of Sareta, and our supporters Organico, Dalston's and Vital Seeds for making this magazine happen.
Want a sneak preview of one of the articles in our mag? Check out our Women who chef for the planet feature.
Enter the London Food Link festive giveaway
Charity donations to double in this year's Big Give Christmas Challenge
Calls for local authorities to do more to reduce food and farming emissions
Free Plant Futures workshops come to Southwark
London's edible gardens prepare to celebrate Urban Harvest