LFL Winter Warmer wrapped up
On 20 November 2018, more than 30 good food folk gathered at Hiver Beers’ taproom for London Food Link’s annual hibernal networking do.
Following a welcome drink from the host brewery, attendees got to hear short talks from:
- Sophie Andre, founder of Elysia Catering, who provided food for the evening
- Chris Young, editor of The Jellied Eel magazine and organiser of the event
- Philli Denning, founder of packaging free shop / buying scheme Naked Larder
- Maddie Guerlain, author of LFL’s Good Food For London report and coordinator of the Roots To Work site
- Louisa Mansfield of Bankside Open Spaces Trust's Future Gardeners project
- Harriet Symes of Hub Kings Cross on the Feeding The City Programme
- Pamela Harling of Wolves Lane Centre for community food growing
- Alice Brown of Sutton Community Farm
- Hannah Rhodes, founder of Hiver Beers
The floor was then opened by event MC Stephanie Wood, founder and CEO of School Food Matters and chair of LFL, as a community noticeboard for anyone to speak.
Guests then had the chance to network, while enjoying canapes crafted by Elysia Catering from rescued surplus food.
Don't miss future good food events - join us or sign up for our FREE enewsletter.
Go Herbal in 2022
Festive giveaway launches for London Food Link Supporters
Mayor of London launches Food Bus
Christmas Challenge launches to double charitable donations
Producer of Organic Cereals, Alara, wins Sustainable Initiative of the Year Award