LFL Winter Warmer wrapped up
On November 2018, more than 30 good food folk gathered at Hiver Beers’ taproom for London Food Link’s annual hibernal networking do.
Following a welcome drink from the host brewery, attendees got to hear short talks from:
- Sophie Andre, founder of Elysia Catering, who provided food for the evening
- Chris Young, editor of The Jellied Eel magazine and organiser of the event
- Philli Denning, founder of packaging free shop / buying scheme Naked Larder
- Maddie Guerlain, author of LFL’s Good Food For London report and coordinator of the Roots To Work site
- Louisa Mansfield of Bankside Open Spaces Trust's Future Gardeners project
- Harriet Symes of Hub Kings Cross on the Feeding The City Programme
- Pamela Harling of Wolves Lane Centre for community food growing
- Alice Brown of Sutton Community Farm
- Hannah Rhodes, founder of Hiver Beers
The floor was then opened by event MC Stephanie Wood, founder and CEO of School Food Matters and chair of LFL, as a community noticeboard for anyone to speak.
Guests then had the chance to network, while enjoying canapes crafted by Elysia Catering from rescued surplus food.
Don't miss future good food events - join us or sign up for our FREE enewsletter.
New London Food Strategy published
Green Belt farming supported by The London Assembly
London says no to junk-food advertising
London set to receive 100 new public drinking fountains
Cooking up a good food Christmas