Join fellow Real Bread Campaign supporters and friends on the evening of Tuesday 18 June at Cafe St Honoré for a farinaceous fundraising feast!
Places are strictly limited to just 40 companions, who’ll enjoy a three-course meal crafted by Neil’s team to showcase seasonal ingredients and Real Bread as the monarch of the table.
Sandwiched between courses there will be short talks by guests including:
- Pam Brunton: Chef and co-owner of the multi-award winning and critically acclaimed Inver on Loch Fyne, via stints with Tom Aikens, Noma, Fäviken, The Greenhouse and De Superette, amongst others
- Neil Forbes: Chef director of our hosts, Cafe St Honoré, presenter of BBC Radio Scotland’s The Kitchen Café and columnist for The Scotsman.
- Ameena Nur: Prince's Trust award-winning owner of Jeju's Bakehouse microbakery, based in Maybole, South Ayrshire. Ameena "folds love into every loaf and strives to bake the world a better place."
- Andrew Whitley: Author of Bread Matters and co-founder of both Scotland the Bread and the Real Bread Campaign, Andrew needs no further introduction to lovers of delicious, additive-free, long-fermented, locally-produced loaves.
…with plenty of time for companions to network while they nibble.
£30 per Real Bread Campaign supporter and £35 for everyone else
(plus Eventbrite booking fee)
Prices include the three-course set menu, with a share of the proceeds going to help fund the charity Sustain’s work running the Real Bread Campaign.
- Advance booking essential. No tickets will be available on the day
- Provisional times are for the event to run from 7-10pm [TBC]
- Please state any dietary requirements when booking
- Discounted tickets are limited to one per current Campaign supporter
- Anyone who is not a Campaign supporter but buys a discounted ticket will then need to either join the Campaign before the event or pay the difference on the door
- The ticket doesn’t include drinks, which diners will be able to buy during the evening
- Speaking guests are confirmed but volunteering their time and subject to change. No refund will be given due to non-availability or any other change in event details
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable
Published 16 Apr 2019
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.