Growing Health advisory group meeting
15th May 2013 - Powerpoint presentations (as PDFs)
- Overview of the Growing Health project - Maria Devereaux, Growing Health (Sustain)
- Evidence review; a summary to date - Margi Lennartsson and Ulrich Schmutz, Growing Health (Garden Organic)
- Case study 1 - Jane Clatworthy, Grow2Grow
- Case study 2 - Claire Pritchard, Greenwich Community Development Agency
- Case Study 3 - Caroline Hutton and Chris Blythe, Growing Birmingham/ Martineau Gardens
- Case study 4 - Susan Stuart, Thrive
Support our work
Your donation will help communities to make the case for the health benefits of food growing.
You can get involved
We are keen to hear from anyone interested in or running a project that links community food growing with health and wellbeing or looking to develop this area.