15th May 2013 - Powerpoint presentations (as PDFs)
- Overview of the Growing Health project - Maria Devereaux, Growing Health (Sustain)
- Evidence review; a summary to date - Margi Lennartsson and Ulrich Schmutz, Growing Health (Garden Organic)
- Case study 1 - Jane Clatworthy, Grow2Grow
- Case study 2 - Claire Pritchard, Greenwich Community Development Agency
- Case Study 3 - Caroline Hutton and Chris Blythe, Growing Birmingham/ Martineau Gardens
- Case study 4 - Susan Stuart, Thrive
Growing Health: Growing Health is a national project run by Garden Organic and Sustain, which is funded by the Tudor Trust, to see how community food growing can be routinely used by the health and social care services as a way of promoting health and wellbeing for a range of individuals and population groups.
You can get involved
We are keen to hear from anyone interested in or running a project that links community food growing with health and wellbeing or looking to develop this area.
Support our work
Your donation will help communities to make the case for the health benefits of food growing.