The Children’s Food Campaign wants to improve young people’s health and well - being through:
- Good food and real food education in every school
- Protecting children from junk food marketing
- Clear food labelling that everyone, including children, can understand
We believe that these ideas will help to solve the current crisis in children’s diets.
Find out more about the campaign:
- Find out which organisations support the campaign
- Read our campaign updates
- See our press releases
- Access our publications
The Children’s Food Campaign is coordinated by Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming, and is funded by the British Heart Foundation.