Don’t miss the last issue of the Real Bread Campaign magazine of 2021
Features in this issue include:
- An introduction to the new Real Bread Campaign official ambassadors
- The community crumbassador: Bread Houses Network founder Nadezhda Savova-Grigorova (pictured)
- Around the world for a local loaf: Slow Rise author Robert Penn
- BakerLou lines: Carolyn Batcheler profiles her local microbaker, Louise Williams
- Profiles of Campaign ambassadors Aba Edwards-Idun and Eddy Sleiman
The issue also announces the publication of Knead to Know…more and has a Real Bread Loaf Mark poster on the back cover.
Not a Campaign supporter?
Please JOIN US today to help our charity continue our bready work.
Our magazine, shout!
We want to help YOU be heard!
This is our open invitation to our supporters - and other people involved in the rise of Real Bread from seed to sandwich - around the world:
We want to help you to tell your stories, share your knowledge and air your views through True Loaf, our website and social media accounts.
Published 5 Oct 2021
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.