Issue 40 of the Real Bread Campaign supporters’ magazine is out now.
The July to September issue includes…
- Three is the magic number this Sourdough September: flour, water, salt
- Creating a stink with salt-rising bread
- Adopt a School's class act teaching kids all about Real Bread
- No pain, no Grains - the story so far of this Derbyshire bakehouse
- Sourdough shuttling between the UK and the antipodes
Your chance to WIN an artist’s proof Celtic-design cast iron griddle, and a copy of Modern Sourdough: Sweet and Savoury Recipes from Margot Bakery
A copy of the magazine has been posted to all Campaign supporters in the UK. They, and the rest of our supporters worldwide, can login to download a PDF of it (and all back issues) from the Campaign website.
Want to read it but not currently a Real Bread Campaign supporter? Read more about why and how to JOIN TODAY!
Published 10 Jul 2019
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.