July-September 2022 edition of the Real Bread Campaign supporters' magazine.
Features in this issue include:
- Roti revolution! Gauhar Bano Qureshi of The Loaf microbakery in Lahore on spearheading the Real Bread Campaign Pakistan.
- Sourdough by all for all this September: How do we improve accessibility and inclusion in the 10th annual international celebrations?
- How do we make Real Bread For All? What can bakeries, mills and others do to help people on lower incomes to afford Real Bread?
- Bristol’s new batch: Charlie Haughton introduces a bakery that’s on a mission to make Real Bread accessible to more people in the city.
- Home grown loaf: In 2020, home baker Oliver Rubinstein also became an amateur cereal grower.
- A gathering of grainiacs: School of Artisan Food student Catherine Paxton reflects on her experience of this year’s UK Grain Lab.
Not a Campaign supporter?
Please JOIN US today to help our charity continue our bready work.
Our magazine, shout!
We want to help YOU be seen and YOUR VOICE to be heard!
This is our open invitation to our supporters - and other people involved in the rise of Real Bread from seed to sandwich - around the world:
We want to help you to tell your stories, share your knowledge and air your views through True Loaf, our website and social media accounts.
Give us a say on our daily bread
Take our online action
Published 4 Jul 2022
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.