The July to September issue of the Real Bread Campaign magazine has been released into the wild.
Features in this edition include:
- ‘Sourdough Sophia’ Sutton-Jones on going from hobbyist to microbaker to high street bakery owner during lockdown
- Lisa Asuncion explaining some basic bread science
- Birch Bread owner Lucie Steel’s top tips on running a microbakery from a shipping container
- Eluned Watson sharing how Derwen College uses Makaton symbols to help their bakery students with learning disabilities
- Jane Mason reflecting on more than a decade of her Bread Angels network.
The issue also announces the Knead to Know…more crowdfunding campaign and has a Sourdough September poster on the back cover.
Not a Campaign supporter?
Please JOIN US today to help our charity continue our bready work.
Our magazine, shout!
We want to help YOU be heard!
This is our open invitation to our supporters - and other people involved in the rise of Real Bread from seed to sandwich - around the world:
We want to help you to tell your stories, share your knowledge and air your views through True Loaf, our website and social media accounts.
Published 1 Jul 2021
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.