Brook Food Processing equipment are offering their fellow Real Bread Campaign supporters a chunky discount on a new Rofco RK48 dough prover.
This bit of kit is designed with the microbaker in mind. The Brook Food catalogue says:
‘With a manual fill removable water tank, digital thermostat, handy glass door and temperature range up to 40˚C this oven gives full control of the proving process. Capacity of 6 trays (29 X 47 cm), single phase supply. External sizes – 420mm wide, 640mm deep, 920mm high.’
They'll also throw in 10 free proving baskets!
For full details and to claim the deal, call the Brook Food team on 01984 640 401, quoting your Real Bread Campaign supporter number.
Don't forget the year-round offers available to Real Bread Campaign supporters:
- 10% off at Bakery Bits
- 10% off at Shipton Mill
- 15% off Gilchesters flour
- Half price Tom Chandley deck oven
- Save £245 on a Rofco bakery package
Not a supporter of our charity's work JOIN US TODAY!
- The Rofco prover offer is available to people who support the Real Bread Campaign at level 2 or above – ie you pay £45 or more a year.
- Offer ends 30 September 2019
- All other regular T&C apply.
- To check your Campaign supporter number, login here.
Published 10 Jul 2019
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.