Are YOU ready?
There are now just two weeks until the start of the annual, international celebration of additive-free bread and the people behind its rise. The Real Bread Campaign is encouraging its supporters and other friends to make sure they don’t miss out.
This particularly applies to Real Bread business owners. Real Bread Campaign co-ordinator Chris Young said: “We and your regular customers know that you make Real Bread all year round, but we have created this opportunity for you to spread the love even further. It’s also a great time to prompt less frequent customers to think ‘oh yeah, I haven’t bought a loaf for a while, must pop in.’”
- Added your details to the Real Bread Map / checked they are up to date?
- Posted details of your Real Bread Week class/event/special/activity on the Real Bread calendar?
- Checked that you are a current Real Bread Campaign supporter?
You can do these by logging into your record.
Have you also:
- Signed up to The Real Bread Loaf Mark scheme?
- Told local websites, papers, radio, bloggers, influencers etc. what you’ll be doing?
- Lined up your in-store, website, email and social media marketing?
Want to do something more / else?
- Buy a limited edition ‘Seize The Dough’ t-shirt, apron and mug
- Contribute a short entry to our A to Z of Real Bread
- Tell us about your affordable Real Bread For All scheme
- Share details of your community oven initiative
- Download the Real Bread Week logo and poster
- Real Bread Week info and ideas
- How to get (more) involved in the Real Bread Campaign
Published 4 Feb 2023
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.