Please say it, loud and proud!
The Real Bread Campaign is a team effort.
Our network’s activities aren’t limited to those instigated by Chris from the Sustain office, they also include things our supporters and other friends* do off their own backs all year round.
Whatever you’re up to for the rise of Real Bread, please say you’re doing so in the name of the Campaign!
- Making Real Bread for people in your local community
- Sharing Real Bread skills and knowledge.
- Talking or doing a demo at a food show or other event.
- Nurturing the non-commodity grain movement.
- Writing an article or a book.
- Running Real Bread For All discount scheme.
- Giving a media interview.
… please namecheck the Real Bread Campaign. If you’re a paid-up supporter, please also say so loud and proud!
Even if you have no professional involvement in the rise of Real Bread, please help us to spread the word amongst familiy, colleagues and friends by whatever means you have.
*We call people in the Campaign’s wider network (bakers with free listings on the Real Bread Map, Loaf Mark users, occasional doughnors, social media followers and people on our free mailing list) our friends.
Rather than members, we call friends who go a step further by chipping into our charity’s kitty each year, our supporters.
- Sign up to The Real Bread Loaf Mark scheme
- Download the ‘proud to support the Real Bread Campaign’ badge
Published Wednesday 6 December 2023
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.