Festive giveaway launches for London Food Link Supporters
London Food Link supporters can enter a festive giveaway to win and enjoy delicious prizes from good food eateries in the city.
- A Festive Peak Box from Natoora (containing 15 varieties of seasonal produce perfect for the Christmas table) (enter before midnight 19.12.21!)
- Cooking Classes with Made in Hackney In-Person and Online (worth £20-125!)
- Your choice of course with Hen Corner (excluding micro-bakery, redeem by 31.12.22)
- A Bundle of 5 Foodie Books from Chelsea Green Publishing, such as Fermentation Journeys by Sandor Katz
- Full Range of Alara Cereals' 5 Net Zero Carbon Cereals with carbon-offset delivery
- Hackney Herbal's 'Enjoying Wild Herb' Pamphlet
- VegBox from Sutton Community Farm (up to £24.25, within their South London delivery area)
- Winners will be picked at random.
- Not transferable or refundable and contents of hampers may vary.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are sent via email to London Food Link supporters and only one entry will be accepted per person.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Let's cook! New Jellied Eel mag available in stockists now
Go Herbal in 2022
Mayor of London launches Food Bus
Christmas Challenge launches to double charitable donations
Producer of Organic Cereals, Alara, wins Sustainable Initiative of the Year Award