Festive giveaway launches for London Food Link Supporters
London Food Link supporters can enter a festive giveaway to win and enjoy delicious prizes from good food eateries in the city.
- A Festive Peak Box from Natoora (containing 15 varieties of seasonal produce perfect for the Christmas table) (enter before midnight 19.12.21!)
- Cooking Classes with Made in Hackney In-Person and Online (worth £20-125!)
- Your choice of course with Hen Corner (excluding micro-bakery, redeem by 31.12.22)
- A Bundle of 5 Foodie Books from Chelsea Green Publishing, such as Fermentation Journeys by Sandor Katz
- Full Range of Alara Cereals' 5 Net Zero Carbon Cereals with carbon-offset delivery
- Hackney Herbal's 'Enjoying Wild Herb' Pamphlet
- VegBox from Sutton Community Farm (up to £24.25, within their South London delivery area)
- Winners will be picked at random.
- Not transferable or refundable and contents of hampers may vary.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are sent via email to London Food Link supporters and only one entry will be accepted per person.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
London's edible gardens prepare to celebrate Urban Harvest
A London Food Link gathering of good food
Join us at the London Food Link Gathering!
Let's cook! New Jellied Eel mag available in stockists now
Go Herbal in 2022