Advertise in our next issue
Want to reach more than 30,000 Londoners who care about what they buy and where they visit?
Then take out an ad in the next edition of Jellied Eel, the magazine for good food in London.
"The Eel was definitely responsible for us getting picked up by other newspapers and magazines, as well as industry experts which was both heartening - and in business terms invaluable." Duncan O'Brien, Dalston Cola
The booking deadline for our autumn (September - December) 2018 issue is 30 July, with print-ready artwork needed by 6 Augest.
***We are also offering Urban Food Fortnight sponsorship packages that include 'Eel ads***
To book your slot or for more information, please email email@example.com
Each print edition of The Jellied Eel is available from over 100 stockists across the capital and reaches around 30,000 Londoners looking to shop with companies that share our ethical values.
Your advertisement will sit alongside trusted editorial content, reaching sustainability-conscious consumers across London. We offer:
- Quarter page (portrait rectangle or vertical column)
- Half page (landscape rectangle or vertical column)
- Full page
- Full page special position (inside front, inside back and outside back covers)
- Sponsor an issue (full back cover, logo on front, ¼ page in following issue)
We don’t run advertorial content and don't currently run online ads.
- 20% off standard single ad rates (paid-up London Food Link supporters only)
- 25% off a series of four ads of the same size if paid for together
- 15% off a series of two ads of the same size if paid for together
- Each issue, we invite LFL supporters to enter a draw for one free ¼ page advert
Want to make an even bigger splash?
We offer all advertisers a discount on multiple bookings.
We can also cater to the advertising needs of your business and are happy to negotiate deals for longer term bespoke advertising or sponsorship packages.
For full details of our rates, email us for our media pack.
LFL Winter Warmer wrapped up
London says no to junk-food advertising
London set to receive 100 new public drinking fountains
Cooking up a good food Christmas
Hotdesking op at Hiver HQ