The Children’s Health Fund has formed an advisory board made up of experts on children’s health and food education.
The board approves the allocation of grants to programmes and schemes aimed at improving children’s health and food education in the UK.
These individuals are considered to be among the leading thinkers, voices and connectors in the food and children’s health movements.
- Professor Mike Rayner, Chair of Sustain and Director of British Heart Foundation Centre on Population Approaches for Non-Communicable Disease Prevention, Oxford University (Chair)
- Stephanie Wood, School Food Matters and Sustain trustee (Vice Chair)
- Sean Tizzard, Big Lottery Fund
- Robin Ireland, Director of Research (Honorary), Health Equalities Group
- Yinka Ewuola, Eagle Services Solutions, key campaigner on school food standards
- Emma True, Vice Chair UK Youth Parliament
- Dr Ruby Entwistle, Advanced Public Health Practitioner, Public Health Devon
- William Gray, Nourish Scotland
- June O'Sullivan MBE, Chief Executive London Early Years Foundation
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.