This report contains personal contributions, based on professional experience of what works in practice, from:
- Miranda Godfrey - International Culinary Art Diploma Lecturer, Westminster Kingsway College, and UK GreenCook Food Waste Ambassador
- Sarah Moore - Artisan Caterer, and UK GreenCook Food Waste Ambassador
- Tom Fletcher - Founder of Rejuce, and UK GreenCook Food Waste Ambassador
- Marianne Karstens - De Vale Ouwe, GreenCook Netherlands project co-ordinator
- Jan van de Kreeke - F&B (manager) and Banqueting coordinator, for Hotelschool The Hague in Amsterdam and Netherlands GreenCook Food Waste Ambassador
- Gerhard van den Broek - Chef, Landgoed Rhederoord and Netherlands GreenCook Food Waste Ambassador
- Marnetta Braks - Chef, Streekrestaurant De Hofkaeme and Netherlands GreenCook Food Waste Ambassador
The GreenCook project was funded by the European Regional Development Fund Interreg IVB.
Give us a say on our daily bread
Take our online action
Reducing food waste: Advice from chefs and catering professionals
2014 - 12pp | 907Kb
Published 13 Feb 2014
Ethical Eats: Ethical Eats ran a network of London restaurants and catering businesses that care about sustainability.