WIN an urban food hamper
The Urban Food Fortnight celebration continues into October with YOUR chance to WIN a hamper of ultra-local goodies crafted in London.
The collection, curated by the team behind Urban Food Fortnight, is stuffed with delights donated by some of the capital’s finest artisan food and drink producers.
- The Planting for Honeybees book by Bermondsey Street Bees
- A bottle of Mother’s Ruin old tom gin
- A jar of Hive & Keeper honey
- A jar of Fruit Magpie cherry plum fruit cheese
- A limited-edition Jellied Eel magazine tea towel
- Made in London by Leah Hyslop (not pictured)
To be in with a chance to WIN, simply join London Food Link between 26 September and 17 October 2018. The winner will be drawn at random from everyone who does.
Everyone who joins London Food Link between 26 September and 17 October 2018 will receive a free Jellied Eel tea towel.
More reasons to join
In return for supporting the work of the charity Sustain in London, benefits include:
- Free or discounted tickets to our events – including BETTER THAN HALF PRICE tickets to Roots to Work conference on 18 October
- Discounts on great food-related classes, food growing training and more
- Exclusive prize draws and competitions
- Opportunities to feature your work in our Jellied Eel magazine and website
- Promotion through Urban Food Fortnight and the Urban Food Awards
- Special invitations to food workshops and events
…plus limited-time offers available during Urban Food Fortnight, ending 7 October.
Join us today for your free gift and to enter the draw.
Book now for the London Food Link Winter Warmer
Let’s end hunger in London!
We Feed the World to showcase the unseen faces of the world’s smallholders
Urban Food aint just for one Fortnight
Council Canteen Cauliflower Kimchi