Win tickets to amazing Urban Food Fortnight events
#UFF2018 is almost upon us and London Food Link is giving its supporters chance to win tickets to some of the brilliant events.
The prizes up for grabs are:
- A pair of tickets to The Hiver Experience (worth £68) on 21 September
- A pair of tickets to London’s Harvest Pizza Party & Aperitivo Night at The Skip Garden (worth £36) on 22 September
- A pair of tickets to Crayfish Bob’s Louisiana Crawfish Boil at The Doodle Bar (worth £72) on 30 September
- A pair of tickets to Crop Drop’s Seasonal Supper Club (worth up to £70) on 4 October
- A pair of tickets to Lady Ottoline Takeover @ East London Liquor Company on 26 September
- OXO Tower Bar’s UFF special London Toastie and OXO IPA for two (worth £24)
- Selection of Alara organic products, including cereals and superfoods
You can find details of these events and more on the Urban Food Fortnight calendar
This ended at noon on 19 Sepetember 2018.
For the chance to win one of these delicious prizes, London Food Link supporters simply need to answer this question: What is the name of our good food jobs website?
London Food Link’s UFF team will pick winners from all valid correct entries, allocate each a prize at random and contact them on 19 September.
The first 20 correct entries will also receive a new Jellied Eel tea towel worth £10.
- Entry is open to current London Food Link supporters, and everyone who joins before noon on 19 September, aged 18 and over.
- Prizes will be allocated to winners at random and are not exchangeable for cash or alternative prizes
- The prizes are donated by the respective event organisers, who reserve the right to change or withdraw the prizes
Training available to set-up your own fruit & veg stall
Feeding the city support for new good food businesses
Green Belt farming supported by The London Assembly
Single Estate in EN2? London’s First Sparkling Brut
LFL Winter Warmer wrapped up