The January to March 2023 issue has hit newsstands…well, doormats, at least.
Features in this issue of the Real Bread Campaign supporters’ exclusive magazine include:
- From passion to profession: Izabela Stuchlik tells of the challenges and opportunities she’s encountered so far in setting up and running her microbakery, Leavened.
- Microbakers on course to success: The School of Artisan Food’s Sienna Russell reports on what students learnt in September 2022.
- Flour in the blood: Hen Corner’s Sara Ward introduces Eamon, whose passion for baking is helping him to reclaim his place in the world.
- Yeast Sussex: Community Chef CIC founder Robin Van Creveld reflects on two decades of this award-winning social enterprise based in Lewes, East Sussex.
- In sourdough we crust: Dan and Duncan Edwards, owners of a litter of Four Hundred Rabbits pizzerias in London.
…and we give you another nudge to get ready for Real Bread Week, and to keep making a noise about YOUR Real Bread Campaign.
True Loaf is posted to Real Bread Campaign supporters in the UK, while all of our supporters worldwide can login to download the PDF version (and the entire back catalogue of issues) at any time.
Not a Campaign supporter?
Please JOIN US today to help our charity continue our bready work.
Our magazine, shout!
We want to help YOU be seen and YOUR VOICE to be heard!
This is our open invitation to our supporters (and other people involved in the rise of Real Bread from seed to sandwich) around the world:
We want to help you to tell your stories, share your knowledge and air your views through True Loaf, our website and social media accounts.
Published 10 Jan 2023
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.