You could WIN beer! (or books)
Please let us know what you got up to, and your ideas for how we can make it better next year, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning a Companion Case from our friends at Toast Ale.
Yes, in return for a few minutes of your time, you could become the custodian of a carefully-curated case of craft beers, originally priced at £89.95!
Survey and draw extended to 11.59pm on Monday 7 March 2022.
A limited-edition collection of 26 beers, lovingly crafted by Toast Ale and 24 of their brewery friends to help raise awareness about the negative impact of our food system on the planet. All were brewed using surplus bread or baked products, highlighting and helping to reduce food waste.
The box (which will be sent to your UK address) also includes a limited-edition pint glass and treats from Cheeky Panda, Divine Chocolate, Emily Snacks, Liberation Nuts, Teapigs and Traidcraft.
The alternative prize
Why are we doing this?
As part of the food and farming charity Sustain, the Real Bread Campaign needs to be able to show its work is wanted, needed and beneficial. We also welcome suggestions of how we can do things differently and better.
- The promoter of the draw is the Real Bread Campaign/Sustain.
- The winner will be picked from all completed surveys received by 11.59pm GMT on Monday 7 March 2022.
- One entry per person – duplicate surveys won’t be entered into the draw.
- Survey responses are invited from around the world but the prize will only be posted to a UK address.
- The Companion Case is only available to survey respondents who are aged 18 or over. If the winner is over 18, they will be given the choice of the beer or the books. If the winner is under 18, the prize will be the books.
- There is no cash or other third alternative to these prize options.
- We will contact the winner to confirm which prize they are eligible for and want, plus delivery address details.
- If the first person picked is unable (or does not want) to accept the prize, or does not reply within 48 hours, a second name will be drawn.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please drink responsibly. As Toast Ale say: Bread shouldn't be wasted, neither should you.
Tell Boris no #ChildHealthUTurn
Take our online action
Published 22 Feb 2022
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.