Readers’ survey prize draw
The Jellied Eel is your magazine, so what do you want to see?
So that we can continue producing a magazine that you, and new readers, will want to pick up and enjoy from cover to cover every issue, we need your help, please.
Fear not – all that we’re after is a few minutes of your time to click some boxes in an online survey.
To say thank you for taking part, we’ll drop your name in the hat to WIN one of the following three fantastic tasty prizes:
A meal for two
…including a bottle of house wine, at the brand new Hill & Szrok on Broadway Market in Hackney
A pair of tickets
…to RAW artisan wine fair at Truman Brewery on Brick Lane on 18 or 19 May
A hamper of delights… comprising:
We'll contact the winners in early May to let them know.
The small print
- Only one entry per Jellied Eel reader.
- Only people who complete the survey by 30 April 2014 will be entered into the draw.
- The first person out of the hat will have choice from the three prizes, leaving two choices for the second person, with the third person winning whichever prize remains.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- We will pass each winner’s contact details on to the donor(s) supplying goodies that make up his or her prize to enable arrangement of delivery/booking.
- We may use entrants' emails in future to share news from London Food Link / Sustain but we promise not to share your contact details with anyone else.
- Of course, we promise that your survey replies will be confidential.
- The hamper is a virtual one: each bit will be sent direct from the producer.
- Prizes are offered by their respective donors listed above, rather than The Jellied Eel, who reserve the right to withdraw or substitute them.