Urban Food Awards 2015
Following nomintations from Londoners, the winners were chosen by a judging panel, chaired by London Food Board chair Rosie Boycott, which includes The Mayor of London Boris Johnson and chefs Rowley Leigh and Ollie Rowe.
- Beautiful Brew: Strange Brew Pale Ale by Clarkshaws Brewing Company
- Best Banger: Daz's by Green & Fortune Cafe
- The Big Smoke’s Big Cheese: Napier by Wildes Cheese
- Heavenly Honey: Postcode Honey by Barnes & Webb
- London Leaves: Hackney Salad by Growing Communities
- The Londoners’ Loaf: Danish Sourdough 100% Organic Rye Bread by SNAPS + RYE
- Capital Growth’s Growing Enterprise: Nat Mady, Hackney Herbal
- New Shoots Food Guru: Dee Laverty, Broadwaters Inclusive Learning Community
- Food Hero: Jack Clarke and Theresa Douthwright, SoleShare
The winners were announced at the Urban Food Feast at Borough Market on 24 September during Urban Food Fortnight.