Join us to find out why community food gardens should embrace digital storytelling and help us launch a new online course for food growers.
Are you involved with an urban community food garden? Would you like to gain new digital skills as well as inspire more people to grow their own and attract more attention (from decision makers and funders) about the important role food gardens play in our cities? If the answer is yes, then this webinar is for you.
Speakers will include:
- Les Levidow - Open University
- Andrea Berardi and Julia Jung- Cobra Collective
- Guest garden participants (tbc)
The aim of the webinar is to:
- Launch the Open University online course in digital storytelling for community food growing
- Hear from garden participants who have completed the course
- Explore the use of digital storytelling as a tool for gardens to make the case to councils about the benefits of community gardens as well as for capacity building e.g. use videos in monitoring and evaluation, funding applications, promotional materials
- Provide a basic understanding of how to get started in digital storytelling
Published 1 Dec 2021
Capital Growth: We believe everyone should have the opportunity to grow food as part of a healthy, resilient food system and we are working with our network of growers in London to make this happen.
Support our work
Your donation will help communities grow more food in gardens across London.