This survey of Capital Growth members was undertaken during the spring of 2018 and completed by 205 people who represent a London-based food growing garden. The questions covered details on the members’ garden, their challenges, the usefulness of Capital Growth’s support, and views on what our future focus could be.
- Headline findings
- Who responded?
- What you told us (part 1): About your garden
- Who is benefiting?
- Employment and training
- What are your challenges?
- The need for land protection and designations
- What you told us (part 2): About Capital Growth
- Our offer
- What impact is Capital Growth having?
- What should we be doing next?
- Our reflections on your feedback
- Value of the network
- Getting growing
- Strength in diversity
Strength in diversity: Capital Growth Survey 2017-18
24pp - 2019 | 2000Kb
8 Feb 2019
Capital Growth: The Capital Growth campaign, run by Sustain's London Food Link offers practical and financial support to communities around London to help more people grow more food, and to have greater access to land and growing spaces for community benefit. The Capital Bee project, part of Capital Growth, seeks pledges to promote bee-friendly behaviour, and supports establishment of community beehives.