This survey of Capital Growth members was undertaken during the spring of 2018 and completed by 205 people who represent a London-based food growing garden. The questions covered details on the members’ garden, their challenges, the usefulness of Capital Growth’s support, and views on what our future focus could be.
- Headline findings
- Who responded?
- What you told us (part 1): About your garden
- Who is benefiting?
- Employment and training
- What are your challenges?
- The need for land protection and designations
- What you told us (part 2): About Capital Growth
- Our offer
- What impact is Capital Growth having?
- What should we be doing next?
- Our reflections on your feedback
- Value of the network
- Getting growing
- Strength in diversity
Give us a say on our daily bread
Take our online action
Strength in diversity: Capital Growth Survey 2017-18
24pp - 2019 | 2000Kb
Published 8 Feb 2019
Capital Growth: We believe everyone should have the opportunity to grow food as part of a healthy, resilient food system and we are working with our network of growers in London to make this happen.