Sustain / Organic Sector Development / Archive: Organic Targets Campaign / Organic Targets: Campaign documents
Organic Targets: What it's all about
The Organic Food and Farming Targets Bill called for:
- an action plan for organic food and farming in England and Wales by 2010
- 30% of agricultural land in England and Wales to be organic by 2010
The achievement of the above objectives had to be done in such a way as to:
- make organic food more accessible to more people
- increase the availability of locally produced organic food
- keep the organic market on a sustainable path of growth
- develop the supply chain and the capacity of the market
Organic Sector Development: We are helping to bring the organic message to the UK consumer with the Organic. Naturally Different campaign.
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.