The Organic Food and Farming Targets Bill called for:
- an action plan for organic food and farming in England and Wales by 2010
- 30% of agricultural land in England and Wales to be organic by 2010
The achievement of the above objectives had to be done in such a way as to:
- make organic food more accessible to more people
- increase the availability of locally produced organic food
- keep the organic market on a sustainable path of growth
- develop the supply chain and the capacity of the market
12 Oct 2022
The summit will consider meat and dairy production and consumption in the context of the climate and nature emergency, where inspiring work and opportunities exist, and the assumptions and underlying values about meat which have shaped our policy to date.
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.