As part of a small charity, the Real Bread Campaign needs to keep demonstrating to our trustees; and potential grant funders, donors and supporters that what we do works, is of value, and so is worth continuing and supporting.
Thanks to eveyone who ran or took part in a Real Bread Week class, event or other activity.
To help the Campaign do it again - and better - next year, please email to us:
- photos you took that you give us permission to publish and use to promote our work
- the number of people who participated in the activity you ran
- comments on the benefit you saw, personally (eg enjoying a baking class) or professionally (eg free publicity/media coverage and/or increased sales) during the week
- links to any media coverage we missed
- suggestions for how we can celebrate the week's 10th anniversary in 2018
Please send these by Friday 19 May 2017 to: realbread [at] sustainweb.org
Thanks in advance...and don't forget to get planning for the 5th annual #SourdoughSeptember!
PS - Our limited edition 'I Love Gluten' t-shirts and aprons are only available until 31 May 2017
Tell Boris no #ChildHealthUTurn
Take our online action
Published 15 May 2017
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.