Read the latest edition of the Real Bread Campaign supporters’ magazine.
Issue 43 for July to September 2020 includes:
- Breaducation: Grow Your Own Playground's Cassie Liversidge on guiding kids on the journey from seed to sandwich at school
- Flour, water, salt: Three ingredients = a world of Real Bread this Sourdough September
- Flour re-arranging: How Forge Bakehouse founder Martha Brown adapted to lockdown
- Small is bountiful: Small Food Bakery founder Kim Bell on heritage grains, running a community business and more
- Dust to crust: Campaign ambassador Wayne Caddy's bread stencilling masterclass
- Landrace for life: Farmer Mike Pinard on growing heritage wheats
A copy of the magazine has been posted to all Campaign supporters in the UK.
They (and the rest of our supporters around the globe) can login to download a PDF of it (and all back issues) from the Campaign website.
Want it but not currently a Real Bread Campaign supporter? Read more about why and how to JOIN TODAY!
2 Jul 2020
Real Bread Campaign
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.