Read the latest edition of the Real Bread Campaign supporters’ magazine.
Issue 43 for July to September 2020 includes:
- Breaducation: Grow Your Own Playground's Cassie Liversidge on guiding kids on the journey from seed to sandwich at school
- Flour, water, salt: Three ingredients = a world of Real Bread this Sourdough September
- Flour re-arranging: How Forge Bakehouse founder Martha Brown adapted to lockdown
- Small is bountiful: Small Food Bakery founder Kim Bell on heritage grains, running a community business and more
- Dust to crust: Campaign ambassador Wayne Caddy's bread stencilling masterclass
- Landrace for life: Farmer Mike Pinard on growing heritage wheats
A copy of the magazine has been posted to all Campaign supporters in the UK.
They (and the rest of our supporters around the globe) can login to download a PDF of it (and all back issues) from the Campaign website.
Want it but not currently a Real Bread Campaign supporter? Read more about why and how to JOIN TODAY!
Published 2 Jul 2020
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
12 Oct 2022
The summit will consider meat and dairy production and consumption in the context of the climate and nature emergency, where inspiring work and opportunities exist, and the assumptions and underlying values about meat which have shaped our policy to date.
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.