Jestic Foodservice is launching free baking workshop days for Real Bread Campaign supporters who run, or are planning to start, microbakeries.
Each demonstration day will give bakers the chance to bake Real Bread using equipment suitable for a small-scale bakery, including mixers, provers, deck ovens and mini rack ovens.
Jestic’s experienced team will be on hand to advice on setting up and running a baking business using professional equipment.
The first two workshops will be at Jestic’s two test bakeries: 28 March 2017 at Heygates’ flour mill near Northampton, and 11 April at Paddock Wood in Kent. If they prove popular, Jestic plans to add more workshops later in the year.
Campaign supporters can find details of how to book a free place in either class here.
- These classes are run by Jestic, not Sustain/the Real Bread Campaign.
- They are open to paid-up Real Bread Campaign supporters
- For queries or more information about the workshops, please email Steven Lamb
- Jestic Foodservice Ltd. is the UK distributer for Sveba Dahlen bakery equipment.
- This news item is for information and does not represent an endorsement.
Demand Government buys high-quality food for our schools and hospitals
Take our online action
Published 14 Feb 2017
Real Bread Campaign: The Real Bread Campaign finds and shares ways to make bread better for us, better for our communities and better for the planet. Whether your interest is local food, community-focussed small enterprises, honest labelling, therapeutic baking, or simply tasty toast, everyone is invited to become a Campaign supporter.
Latest related news
Support our charity
Your donation will help support the spread of baking skills and access to real bread.