Food Learning Forum: Online facilitation skills
Online workshop 24 May 2023 13:30 16:00
Koreo, a learning consultancy dedicated to building a better world, are leading a session about online facilitation.
Join the Food Learning Forum for what is likely to be a very popular learning session about online facilitation skills.
This session will enable you to:
- reflect on personal preferences, approaches, strengths and areas for improvement
- understand facilitation as an adaptive skill that always needs iterating to respond to situation and context
- learn about the different types of facilitation, where, when and how they should be deployed
- explore tools and techniques for online facilitation
- leave with a set of developmental actions to help reach your potential as a facilitator
If you have any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published 24 May 2023
Food Learning Forum: The Food Learning Forum is a peer-learning network of food focused organisations that connects and develops the food and farming sector through learning, development and peer discussion.
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.