Koreo, a learning consultancy dedicated to building a better world, are leading a session about online facilitation.
Resources from the event
- Liberating Structures
- Psychological Safety and this link.
- Nancy Kline, Time To Think
- Honey & Mumford's Learning Styles
This session will enable you to:
- reflect on personal preferences, approaches, strengths and areas for improvement
- understand facilitation as an adaptive skill that always needs iterating to respond to situation and context
- learn about the different types of facilitation, where, when and how they should be deployed
- explore tools and techniques for online facilitation
- leave with a set of developmental actions to help reach your potential as a facilitator
If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com
Published 24 May 2023
Food Learning Forum: The Food Learning Forum is a peer-learning network of food focused organisations that connects and develops the food and farming sector through learning, development and peer discussion.