Win a FREE ad in The Jellied Eel summer issue worth up to £300
London Food Link supporters have a lightning draw opportunity to win an ad slot in the June-August 2018 issue of The ‘Eel, the capital’s good food magazine.
The magazine reaches more than 30,000 readers who really care about how they spend their money on food and more.
For the chance to enter the draw for a free, quarter page advertisement in the summer issue, paid-up London Food Link supporters simply need to enter their details via this form by noon on Thursday 5 April.
- Check if you’re currently a paid-up LFL supporter by logging in.
- Not a supporter? Read how and why to JOIN London Food Link today
Other Jellied Eel magazine advertising opportunities are available. For details, including rates for half or full pages (including back and inside front covers) or sponsoring an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The full rate for a quarter page advertisement is £300, with a 25% discount available on all advertisements to LFL supporters at Level 2 and above.
- One organisation/enterprise will be chosen from all completed entries received from current London Food Link supporters.
- Entrants who are not currently LFL supporters are invited to join but will simply be removed from the draw if they choose not to.
- The Jellied Eel only publishes advertisements that are in line with its policy and reserves the right to decline to publish any advertisement.
- Once notified, the chosen advertiser will need to supply print-ready artwork by noon on Monday 7 May.
- If the advertiser is unable to supply print-ready artwork, they can provide content (eg text, logo, high-resolution photo) and Sustain’s designer will design the ad for £150.
- Sustain, the charity that runs London Food Link and published The Jellied Eel, will keep entrants’ details on file and may contact them again in future.
Discounts and volunteering on kids’ cookery camps
Fan of fromage? Cheese Street returns to NW5!
Planet Organic launches 100% vegan online shop
Mayor appoints Claire Pritchard to lead the London Food Board
Will you join the Big Dig 2018?