The spring issue of the ‘eel is out now
Our latest print mag is hitting the shelves of our 100+ stockists this week – and your doormat if you are a signed up supporter of London Food Link.
Our cover star for this issue is Asma Khan, the founder of Darjeeling Express and one of our thirty Women in Food named as part of this year’s Urban Food Awards, run with the Mayor of London. We also take a look at some of Sustain's (the charity behind our mag) campaigns through the lens of our favourite 'eel features.
The issue also serves up:
- Around Town with a spotlight on our Urban Food Award winners
- The women changing London’s food for the better
- Tom Hunt, our resident chef's, recipe of Veg Power Slaw
- Kath, our Chief Exec gives a run through of the Future of Food in London and beyond
- London’s leading foodie, Claire Pritchard, talks about her career in good food
- A focus on fish through 'Radical ways to save our seas'
- Growing tips to help you Spring into action from Capital Growth's Julie Smith
- School dinners unpacked
- A good food review with a pizza-the-action at Sodo
All this and more!
To say thank you to London Food Link supporters for helping us produce and print the magazine, we post each issue straight to your door.
This is just one of the benefits of joining the network – join us today!
Otherwise, you can grab a copy (while limited stocks last) from more than 100 of our lovely friends around town.
OXO Tower Brasserie celebrates Earth Day with a Root to Fruit menu
Would you like to contribute to the Jellied Eel?
London gardens invite you to grow yourself happy
Lessons in Loaf for London Schools
New report calls for a London College of Food