Join London Food Link and friends at Flat Earth Pizzas for a long overdue good food gathering!
We'll be welcomed by vegan chef, writer, teacher and food activist Sareta Puri - our most recent Jellied Eel Mag cover star - who'll share her #RootstoWork, and introduce us to some of the people growing, cheffing and campaigning for good food in London.
There'll be plenty of time to eat and hear the story behind our hosts delicious heritage grain pizza, plus a much needed catch up. Your ticket will include a welcome drink with pizza, then organic wines, soft drinks or draft beers will be available to purchase at the bar if you choose.
Grab yourself a ticket!
We have 10 x early bird tickets at £10 available until 17th June - get them whilst stocks last... (NOW SOLD OUT)
Then tickets are:
- £15 for our fab London Food Link paid-up Supporters (check your inbox for your discount code)
- £20 Standard tickets
We have some free low income / no income places available on a first come first serve basis too (NOW SOLD OUT).
- Make sure you're signed up to the Jellied Eel newsletter for more updates on speakers, plus a ticket giveaway!
- If you would like to stand up and talk about what you do, please say so when booking your place, we'd love to hear from you!
- Please let us know when booking if you have any dietary requirements.
- Doors open for welcome drink and networking at 1835 with talks last approximately 30 mins, followed by pizza and then networking until 2045.
- If you aren’t a paid-up LFL supporter and buy a discounted ticket, you will need to join us before the event or pay the difference between the ticket and full price on the door.
- Guests speak at our events voluntarily and may have to withdraw without notice.
- If you work/volunteer for a food-related enterprise or organisation, please say so when booking. We’re not being nosy, we’ll add it to your name badge to help with networking on the night. Please also if you’d like a two minute slot to tell everyone about your current and future good food work…
- Additional drinks will be available for purchase on the night.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements when booking.
- Places are very limited. In the event tickets sell out, we will add your name to a waitlist.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable.
Published 11 Jul 2022
London Food Link: This is the umbrella for all of Sustain's initiatives in London. Our work includes helping to influence local government policy, hands-on food growing training, running sessions for public sector caterers, creating guidance for independent eateries and food producers, public awareness campaigns, and joining the dots between people around specific food issues. The LFL supporter network is open to everyone who grows, produces, teaches, peddles, promotes and simply enjoys good food in the capital.
Support our work
Your donation will help support community food initiatives and enterprises to thrive as part of a more sustainable food system.