Koreo, a learning consultancy dedicated to building a better world, are leading a session about facilitating Action Learning.
Join us for this exciting session about facilitating Action Learning, delivered by Koreo, a learning consultancy dedicated to building a better world. Participation will enable you:
- To become familiar with the principles and process of action learning from the perspectives of facilitator, set member, presenter
- To understand action learning as a methodology for learning and sharing learning
- To understand the role of the Action Learning Set facilitator
- To develop increased self-awareness as a facilitator – your strengths, watch outs, points of discomfort, areas for improvement
- To give and receive feedback, learn from and with each other
Action Learning Session agenda:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. What is Action Learning
- Underpinning principles
- Key skills
- The process
3. Facilitating a set
- The role of facilitator
- The ground rules
- The importance of contracting
4. Action Learning - having a go and observing others
5. Final questions and close
If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com.
Published 15 Feb 2023
Food Learning Forum: The Food Learning Forum is a peer-learning network of food focused organisations that connects and develops the food and farming sector through learning, development and peer discussion.
Support our charity
Donate to enhance the health and welfare of people, animals and the planet.