Koreo, a learning consultancy dedicated to building a better world, are leading a session about facilitating Action Learning.
Join us for this exciting session about facilitating Action Learning, delivered by Koreo, a learning consultancy dedicated to building a better world. Participation will enable you:
- To become familiar with the principles and process of action learning from the perspectives of facilitator, set member, presenter
- To understand action learning as a methodology for learning and sharing learning
- To understand the role of the Action Learning Set facilitator
- To develop increased self-awareness as a facilitator – your strengths, watch outs, points of discomfort, areas for improvement
- To give and receive feedback, learn from and with each other
Action Learning Session agenda:
1. Welcome and introductions
2. What is Action Learning
- Underpinning principles
- Key skills
- The process
3. Facilitating a set
- The role of facilitator
- The ground rules
- The importance of contracting
4. Action Learning - having a go and observing others
5. Final questions and close
If you have any questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published 15 Feb 2023
Food Learning Forum: The Food Learning Forum is a peer-learning network of food focused organisations that connects and develops the food and farming sector through learning, development and peer discussion.